Virtual Special Issue of “Multiscale computational simulation of biomass gasification and its product upgrading”
• 大类 : 工程技术 - 2区
• 小类 : 能源与燃料 - 2区
Based on the trend, we proposed the virtual special issue “Multiscale computational simulation of biomass gasification and its product upgrading” to collect the most advanced progress in the study of multiscale simulation of biomass gasification and product upgrading. And original research articles in the following topics are particularly welcome:
1. Molecular dynamic simulation to reveal the reaction mechanisms in the gasification process of biomass and its model compounds.
2. Model derivation and algorithm development of CFD methods to simulate multiscale physicochemical phenomena from particle to system scales in biomass gasification process.
3. Modeling and optimization of biomass gasification system coupling power generation, heat supply and fuel gases production, etc., using methods such as Aspen plus.
4. Coupling CFD with some other computer simulation approaches, such as molecular dynamics and/or process modeling for comprehensive computer simulation of biomass gasification process.
5. Simulation on the methods to upgrade the products and reduce waste emissions.
6. Simulation of associated pyrolysis process during biomass gasification.
7. Simulation of new biomass gasification technologies, such as supercritical water gasification, plasma and microwave gasification, etc.
8. Experimental validation of computer simulation of biomass gasification and its product upgrading.