Call for Papers Special Issue (ICAFEE19) The 4th International Conference on Alternative Fuels, Energy and Environment (ICAFEE 2019)
• 大类 : 工程技术 - 2区
• 小类 : 能源与燃料 - 2区
• 小类 : 工程：化工 - 2区
An International platform for Alternative Fuels and Energy, Environmental Protection and Water/wastewater Treatment Technologies
The 4th International Conference on Alternative Fuels, Energy and Environment: Future and Challenges (ICAFEE series) is a leading international forum established in 2016 and it aims to provide a good platform for scholars, researchers and industry representatives to discuss the latest developments, trends and achievements in the field of alternative fuels and energy and environmental protection.
Our next event; The 4th International Conference on Alternative Fuels, Energy and Environment (ICAFEE 2019) will be organized by the Green Energy Development Center (GEDC), Feng Chia University (FCU), Taichung, Taiwan during 18th–21st October 2019. On behalf of the ICAFEE series and honorary chairs, it is our pleasure to welcome all delegates, participants and visitors to participate and attend our event.
Our conference embraces a diverse program for Plenary Speeches, Keynote Speeches, Invited Speeches, Oral Sessions, Posters Presentations, P2P (Peer to Peer meetings), B2B (Business to Business meetings) and Booths for Business Enterprises. We are also pleased to inform that virtual (online and live streaming) sessions will be organized by the organizers for those who cannot attend the event.
Moreover, ICAFEE19 include special (thematic) symposia, workshops and discussions mixed with a good helping of fun around the beautiful city of Taichung. An enriched scientific program including Plenary, Keynote and Invited Speeches, besides Oral and Poster Sessions (on-line as well) will cover the latest scientific and technological advancements in this important field of energy and environment.
Topics of the conference include but are not limited to:
· Waste to energy.
· Development of new alternative fuels and biofuels processing technologies.
· Novel feedstocks and pathways for biofuel production.
· New developments in microalgae for biofuels production.
· Improved physical and chemical properties of alternative fuel.
· Future challenges, directions and economics of alternative fuels.
· Engine performance and emissions of alternative fuels.
· Biohydrogen, Biobutanol and Bioethanol.
· Bioelectrochemical systems.
· Development of bioreactors for waste to energy conversion technologies.
· Application of nano-catalysts and biochar for enhanced biofuel production.
· Advanced materials and nanotechnologies for the environmental remediation.
· Greenhouse emission reduction and CO2 sequestration.