Special Issue on Materials for Advanced Metallization 2019
• 大类 : 工程技术 - 3区
• 小类 : 工程：电子与电气 - 4区
• 小类 : 纳米科技 - 4区
• 小类 : 光学 - 4区
• 小类 : 物理：应用 - 4区
The aim of this special issue is to bring together recent advances in materials and processes for contact- and interconnect applications in micro-electronics. This issue is ‘open call’. This means that, while mainly including selected papers presented at MAM 2019, it is also open to other authors.
The MAM conference series focuses on research on materials properties and interactions of interconnect and silicide materials. The objective of the conference is to provide a forum for open discussions across fundamental and applied sciences and industrial applications.
The areas of particular interest for this special issue are:
- Materials and Processes for advanced metallization for interconnects; dielectric isolation; porous ULK; hybrid materials; pore sealing; pore stuffing; metal or dielectric liners for diffusion barriers; etch-stop; capping.
- Alternative interconnects; optical and wireless systems
- Contact materials, silicides and germanides
- Packaging materials and technologies; bonding; system-on-chip and system-in-package
- 3D integration; thinning; bonding; through silicon via’s; micro-bump
- Contact and interconnect issues in Flexible Electronics, Energy harvesting/storage; MEMS/NEMS
- Materials for memory devices (MRAM; FeRAM; CBRAM; PCRAM, ReRAM)
- Advanced Characterization and Modeling techniques, reliability and failure analysis; lifetime extrapolation methodologies.