Internet of Things in Information Management-New Directions, Challenges and Applications
• 大类 : 工程技术 - 3区
• 小类 : 计算机：信息系统 - 3区
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a term that has been introduced in recent years to describe objects that are able to communicate via the Internet. IoT is an emerging Internet-based information architecture that can be employed to facilitate information flow in global information networks. With the assumption that objects have digital functionality and can be identified and tracked automatically, IoT can dramatically streamline how the information will be managed. The significance of IoT to information management including integrated library systems and networking, security, automation systems, architecture and technology, based on IoT, has been emphasized. The purpose of the Special Issue is to report on the state-of-the-art of, and emerging trends in, research and practice in IoT in information management. It provides a premier forum for researchers to present research results in all areas related to architecture, design, implementation, application, and evaluation of IoT as it is permeating and integrating into information management environment.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Management information systems of the Internet of Things
- Knowledge retrieving and sharing mechanisms in the Internet of Things
- Business processing and business models in the Internet of Things
- Enterprise knowledge management in the Internet of Things
- Reasoning algorithms for the knowledge systems in the Internet of Things
- Big Data management and integration in IoT
- Data Driven Decision Making Systems in IoT Applications
- Consumer risk perception and decision-making in IoT.
- The use of IoT for business crisis communication.
- Managing fake information and/or comments on IoT.
- Product innovation using IoT.
- Shaping and establishing marketing strategies by IoT
- Hybrid intelligent systems and applications for IoT
- New Techniques in Smart Data for IoT
- Intelligent decision-making systems for Big Data and Smart Data in IoT