Call for Papers: SCAN 2018 Post-conference Proceedings Special Issue of Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics
Special Issue on the 18th International Symposium on Scientific Computing, Computer Arithmetic, and Verified Numerical Computations (SCAN 2018), dedicated to Professor Shin’ichi Oishi on the occasion of his 65th birthday.
We are pleased to announce that the post-conference proceedings of SCAN 2018 can be published as a special issue of Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, which will be published in January 2020.
We are soliciting original research papers in the areas below (but not limited to the list):
• Theory, algorithm, and arithmetic for verified numerical computations
• Symbolic and algebraic methods
• Computer-assisted proofs
• Hardware and software support and programming tools for verified numerical computations
• Interval analysis and applications
• Treatment of uncertainty
• Constraint programming
• Verification in optimization and simulation
• Ordinary and partial differential equations
• Supercomputing and reliability
• Industrial and scientific applications of verified numerical computations