Special Issue on Applications of Neutrosophic Theory in Industry – Challenges and Future Trends
• 大类 : 工程技术 - 3区
• 小类 : 计算机：跨学科应用 - 3区
The management of uncertainty within decision-making problems is still a very challenging research issue, despite the different proposals developed across the time. One of the most interesting research topics in recent years is the use of neutrosophic sets in decision making processes. Neutrosophic sets and logic are generalizations of fuzzy and intuitionistic fuzzy sets and logic.
Neutrosophic sets and logic are gaining significant attention in solving many real life decision making problems that involve uncertainty, impreciseness, vagueness, incompleteness, inconsistent, and indeterminacy. They have been applied in computational intelligence, , clustering, control, data analysis & mining, decision making & support, design, human factors engineering & ergonomics, image processing, information processing & retrieval, knowledge representation & reasoning, marketing, medical diagnosis, optimization, pattern classification, production planning & scheduling, quality control, etc.
As a generalization of fuzzy sets, neutrosophic sets can address higher type uncertainty present in natural and human systems. In the last decade, we have witnessed a rapidly growth of neutrosophic in multiple criteria decision-making, group decision making, system optimization and control problems and their applications to various fields. Compared with the developments of other fuzzy decision-making areas, the studies on neutrosophic decision makings are relatively recent, a few in the existing literature and lack of systematic and in-depth research in models and solutions. It seems to be the right time to establish new theories, methodologies and tools of neutrosophic in decision making that may lead to new breakthroughs in this area.
As a fundamental theory in decision making and information fusion, neutrosophic method is quite important because it exhibits many interesting and open problems. Meanwhile, both interval and general neutrosophic decision-making are worth studying in industry environment. Thisvirtual SI mainly focused on the role ofneutrosophic theory in real industrial systems and provided a unique opportunity for forwarding the recent research on applications, practices and methodologies of neutrosophic sets and systems for handling emerging problems in industry. We sincerely invite scholars from worldwide to submit original and high-quality papers to this special issue. 聽This is a virtual SI, and papers are published immediately as accepted. Any technique should be validated in a form or other for a real industrial application (meaning that at least a realistic simulation of the technique with real-life data is done, ideally, the technique should be applied in practice and some initial testing results should be presented).
Topics of Interest:
We welcome authors to present new techniques, methodologies, mixed method approaches and research directions unsolved issues. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Neutrosophic tools in data analytics
- The application of neutrosophic in business processes such as design, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, physical distribution, production management and supply chain management
- Novel Neutrosophic techniques in industry
- Neutrosophic tools in quality control
- Neutrosophic techniques in engineering data management
- Neutrosophic techniques in mining complex patterns
- Neutrosophic techniques in classification, regression, clustering, pattern mining and real-time learning
- Neutrosophic theory in bioinformatics, health and medical analytics
- Neutrosophic theory in machine learning
- Neutrosophic theory in intelligent system modelling
- Risk aversion in supply chain management
- Risk management models of operations problem
- Neutrosophic set-based applications and case studies
- The fusion models of neutrosophic sets, rough sets and soft sets