The 3rd International Conference on Alternative Fuels, Energy and Environment: Future and Challenges (ICAFEE2018)
• 大类 : 工程技术 - 2区
• 小类 : 能源与燃料 - 2区
• 小类 : 工程：化工 - 2区
On behalf of ICAFEE2018 organizing committee, we are delighted to announce our upcoming event; The 3rd International Conference on Alternative Fuels, Energy and Environment: Future and Challenges (ICAFEE2018) which will be held in Nanjing, China during 28th31st October 2018 (http://www.icaf- e.com/). This conference mainly focuses on the recent trends and application of Alternative Fuels, Energy and Environmental to protect the globe.
This event has been initiated to set a platform to join all researchers around the world in one place to share and discuss the recent trends in Alternative Fuels. Our conference program includes Plenary/invited speaker, Invited speakers, Scientific workshops and Seminars. Moreover, some of the renewed researchers were invited to join the conference scientific committee.
The policy of ICAFEE2018 is to accept papers of high quality to be presented in the event. Our team is now working to arrange the sessions to be chaired by at least 2 experts of the field to have critical discussion with participant on their research findings.
The objective of the 3rd International Conference on Alternative Fuels, Energy and Environment: Future and Challenges (ICAFEE2018) is to gather distinguished researchers, scientists and postgraduate students around the globe to present their recent findings and research progress in the areas of Alternative fuels.
Topics within the scope of these conferences include the following areas, but not limited to:
- Development of new alternative fuels.
- Biofuels processing technologies.
- Novel biofuel feedstocks.
- New perspectives of alternative fuels.
- New developments in microalgae for biofuels production.
- Biohydrogen, Biobutanol, Bioethanol and other biofuels production.
- Physical and chemical properties of alternative fuels and their improvement.
- Enhancing the properties of alternative fuels.
- Modelling and experimental investigation of engine performance and emissions of alternative fuels.
- Waste to energy.
- Bioelectorchemical systems.
- Wind and solar energy.
- Photovolatics and their applications.
- Novel nano-catalysts for biodiesel production.
- Socioeconomic and environmental impacts of alternative fuels.
- Biomass industries performance.
- Future challenges, directions and economics of alternative fuels.
- Nanotechnology for biofuels.
- Novel Membrane Processes for Biofuels, Energy and Environment applications.