Special Issue on “Neutrosophic Fusion of Data and Information- New Directions, Challenges and Applications”
• 大类 : 工程技术 - 3区
• 小类 : 工程：综合 - 3区
• 小类 : 仪器仪表 - 3区
One of the basic problems in science is the ability to measure the environment, with the goal of supporting a hypothesis. The management of uncertainty in decision making problems is a very challenging research issue, because deterministic or probabilistic classical decision approaches quite often do not fit well to real world decision making problems. In spite of the existence of many tools to model and manage such an uncertainty depending on the uncertain situation, some tools may be more suitable than others. Recently, it was introduced the concept of neutrosophic sets. Neutrosophic sets and logic are generalizations of fuzzy and intuitionistic fuzzy sets and logic.
Neutrosophic sets and logic are gaining significant attention in solving many real-life problems that involve uncertainty, impreciseness, vagueness, incompleteness, inconsistent, and indeterminacy. A number of new netrosophic theories have been proposed and have been applied in Multi-criteria decision making, computational intelligence, image processing, medical diagnosis, fault diagnosis, optimization design, and so on.
The use of information fusion techniques in decision making processes have been also widely provided in the literature. Information fusion is a process that associates, correlates, and combines information from multiple sources to obtain a relevant and timely view of the situation and it is the premise for predictions about development and significance of the situation aiming for decision making. The advances in information fusion imply improvements or new methods in decision making.
The aims of this Special Issue are: (1) to present the state-of-the-art research on neutrosophic theory and its application in information fusion to manage uncertainty in decision making, and (2) to provide a forum for researchers to discuss the latest progress, new research methodologies, and potential research topics.
Topics of Interest:
We welcome authors to present new techniques, methodologies, mixed method approaches and research directions unsolved issues. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Neutrosophic set-based multimodal sensor data
- Neutrosophic set-based array processing and analysis
- Wireless sensor networks
- Neutrosophic set-based Crowd-sourcing
- Neutrosophic set-based heterogeneous data mining
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Web data fusion and mining
- Scalable and multimedia big data fusion
- Uncertainty modeling in heterogeneous data
- Measure and capacity integrals
- Interpretable and transparent fusion algorithms
- Definition and generation of comprehensive models for heterogeneous fused data
- Neutrosophic outranking methods
- Multisensor images
- Advances in Decision Making Under Uncertainty, Ignorance, Inconsistency, and Vagueness in information fusion
- Intelligent decision making in information fusion