Special issue on parallel matrix algorithms and applications (PMAA’18)
• 大类 : 工程技术 - 4区
• 小类 : 计算机：理论方法 - 4区
A special issue of Parallel Computing (Elsevier) will be devoted to the 10th International Workshop on Parallel Matrix Algorithms and Applications (PMAA'18) that will take place in Zurich, June 27-29, 2018, https://pmaa18.inf.ethz.ch/
Papers submitted to the special issue should have a strong parallel computing and numerical linear algebra component. The topics to be covered in the issue include, but are not limited to:
- Parallel methods for solving large sparse or dense linear systems of equations.
- Parallel eigenvalue and singular value computations.
- Automatic tuning and performance modeling.
- Novel architectural paradigms (e.g. GPU and multicore) and their use in matrix computations and applications.
- Large scale scientific applications from diverse fields which have an emphasis on parallel matrix computation.