Special Issue on Advanced Interconnection Network Architectures for Supercomputers and Data-Centers (HiPINEB 2018)
• 大类 : 工程技术 - 3区
• 小类 : 计算机：理论方法 - 3区
Best papers among those selected for HiPINEB 2018 will be invited to submit a paper to a Journal Special Issue on the Elsevier's Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing (JPDC) with impact factor: 1.930 (JCR 2016). In addition, we also encourage to submit a paper to this special issue to all researchers and professionals, both from industry and academia, working in the area of interconnection networks for scalable HPC systems and Datacenters, and especially those involved in Exascale performance and Big-Data.
The list of topics covered by this Special Issue includes, but is not limited to, the following:
* Interconnect architectures and network technologies for high-speed, low-latency interconnects.
* Scalable network topologies, suitable for interconnecting a huge number of nodes.
* Power saving policies in the interconnect devices and network infrastructure, both at software and hardware level.
* Emerging ideas, work-in-progress and early, high-impact achievements.
* Good practices in the configuration of the network control software.
* Network communication protocols: MPI, RDMA, Hadoop, etc.