Special Issues on International Symposium On Real-time Computing (SI: ISORC18)
• 大类 : 工程技术 - 4区
• 小类 : 计算机：硬件 - 4区
• 小类 : 计算机：软件工程 - 4区
The 21st IEEE International Symposium On Real-time Computing (ISORC 2018) will be held in Singapore on 29th - 31st May 2018. ISORC has become established as the leading event devoted to state-of-the-art research in the field of object/component/service-oriented real-time distributed computing (ORC) technology. The conference theme for 2018 will be decentralized time-sensitive computing and enabling software infrastructures. This theme will focus on both: (1) Cloud infrastructures and platforms for time-sensitive computation and real-time computing (2) Algorithms and Computational Infrastructure to support complex social cyber-physical systems combining edge, fog, and cloud. Authors are encouraged to consider submissions with a practical orientation and validation related to case studies & applications in this area. This special issue in Elsevier’s Journal of Systems Architecture will consider peer-reviewed journal versions of top papers from ISORC 2018, as well as other papers received from the open call.
The specific focus areas include, but are not limited to:
* Programming and system engineering: real-time programming challenges, ORC paradigms, object/component models, languages and synchronous languages.
* Embedded distribution middleware middleware such as .NET, RT RMI, RT Java, UML, model-maintenance, system of systems, time-predictable systems and hardware.
* Distributed computing and communication infrastructures: real-time communication, networked platforms, protocols, Internet QoS, peer-to-peer computing, sensor networks, VANETS and V2V and V2I communication, trusted and dependable systems.
* Algorithms for Real Time Analytics: clustering and classification approaches, stream processing algorithms, real time decision tree generation and update, real time machine learning, statistical approaches. Approaches related to stream correlation and sampling.
* System software: real-time kernels and OS, middleware support for ORC, QoS management, extensibility, synchronization, resource allocation, scheduling, fault tolerance, security.
* Real-time algorithms and infrastructure support for decentralized architectures including distributed ledgers with a focus on scalability and resilience.
* Applications: Medical devices, intelligent transportation systems, Industrial automation systems and Industry 4.0, Internet of Things and Smart Grids,
* Embedded systems (automotive, avionics, consumer electronics, building systems, sensors, etc), multimedia processing, RT Web-based applications.
* System evaluation: performance analysis, monitoring & timing, dependability, end-to-end QoS, overhead, fault detection and recovery time.
* Cyber-physical and Cyber-social systems (e.g. social media analytics)