Relevant topics include (but are not limited to) the following:
1) AI and Cognition, Cognitive Mechatronics, Human-Machine Interaction, Cobotics, Model-based design and configuration tools for healthcare and well-being.
2) Systems for management of health and care (mental health, pain, neurological disorders, sight, hearing, balance, space awareness; sensory based physiological and psychological non-invasive measurements, preventive healthcare, m-healthcare, e-healthcare, integrated care, serious games, electronic health record, self-management, patient-centered systems for survivorship, palliation and/or end-of-life care).
3) Systems promoting access to the socio-economical and cultural environment.
4) Age-friendly systems for active and healthy aging (telepresence, robotics solutions, innovative solutions for independent living, innovative elderly care, integrated care, age-related risks prevention/detection).
5) Multimodal assistive ICT devices to empower people with sensory, cognitive, motor, balance and spatial impairments.
6) ICT systems to improve the quality of life and for daily life activities assistance (education, recreation, and nutrition).
7) Smart living homes and wearables (Intelligent and personalized digital solutions for sustaining and extending healthy and independent living; personalized early risk detection and intervention).
8) New experimental validation methods with end-users.
9) Standardization, certification, labeling, privacy, security and communication issues (related to aging well, to sensory impairment).