Conference of the International Speech Communication Association
会议地点: Shanghai, China
INTERSPEECH has grown into the world's largest technical conference focused on speech processing and application with over 1000 attendees and over 600 papers. The conferences emphasize interdisciplinary approaches addressing all aspects of speech science and technology, ranging from basic theories to advanced applications.
The 21st INTERSPEECH will be staged in Shanghai International Convention Center, from September 14-18, 2020. Widely regarded as the most important cultural, commercial centers of China, Shanghai will offer a great deal of history and culture to INTERSPEECH 2020 delegates.
It is widely believed that technologies are not the only factors that restrict the development of speech processing. The emotions and the cognitive abilities are also playing a vital role in friendly and harmonious man-machine speech communication and human-oriented intelligence technologies. INTERSPEECH 2020 will therefore be organized around the topic“Cognitive Intelligence for Speech Processing”. We hope to provide a broad approach to speech processing issues. In addition to regular oral and poster sessions, this event will feature plenary talks by internationally renowned experts, tutorials, special sessions, show & tell sessions, and exhibits. A number of satellite events will also take place before and after the conference. Please follow the details which will be published at the INTERSPEECH website interspeech2020.org.
Scientific Area Topics
Original papers are solicited in, but not limited to, the following areas:
1. Speech Perception, Production and Acquisition
2. Phonetics, Phonology and Prosody
3. Analysis of Paralinguistics in Speech and Language
4. Speaker and Language Identification
5. Analysis of Speech and Audio Signals
6. Speech Coding and Enhancement
7. Speech Synthesis and Spoken Language Generation
8. Speech Recognition – Signal Processing, Acoustic Modeling Robustness and Adaptation
9. Speech Recognition – Architecture Search, and Linguistic Components
10. Speech Recognition – Technologies and Systems for New Applications
11. Spoken Language Processing – Dialog, Summarization and Understanding
12. Spoken Language Processing – Translation, Information Retrieval and Resources