International Conference on Management Engineering, Software Engineering and Service Sciences
会议地点: Wuhan, China
The International Conference on Management Engineering, Software Engineering and Service Sciences (ICMSS) is an annual academic event held in Wuhan once a year. ICMSS 2020 will be held during Jan 17-19, 2020 in Wuhan, China. It is supported by School of Computing, China University of Geoscience, China, Wuhan University, China, Asia Society of Researchers, etc. The aim of this conference is to provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of emerging Management Engineering, Software Engineering and Service Sciences and for professional interactions. Additionally, it serves as a conduit for channeling advanced technology to the regional industry.
On behalf of the conference’s various committees, it is our pleasure and honour to invite and welcome you to attend ICMSS 2020 in Wuhan, China.
In addition to the high technical standard expected of this conference, we aim to give all participants a real taste of the true Chinese culture in the beautiful Wuhan. The dedicated conference teams are currently working hard on making this conference not only intellectually stimulating but also an unforgettable pleasant experience.
• Methods and Techniques for Software Development.
• Software Maintenance.
• Requirements Engineering.
• Object-Oriented Technologies.
• Model-driven Architecture and Engineering.
• Re-engineering and Reverse Engineering.
• Software Reuse.
• Software Management.
• Model Engineering.
• Software Architectures Design.
• Frameworks and Design Patterns.
• Architecture-Centered Development.
• Component-based Design.
• Middleware Components.
• Software Quality.
• Quality Management and Assurance.
• Risk Analysis.
• Program Analysis.
• Verification and Validation.
• Testing of Software Systems.
• Software Project Management.
• Sofware Evaluation.
• Services Science, Management, Engineering and Computing
• Services Science
• Service Modeling and Implementation
• Service Delivery, Deployment and Maintenance Service
• Value Chains and Innovation Lifecycle
• Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Industry Standards and Solution Stacks
• Service-based Grid/Utility/Autonomic Computing
• Mobile Service Computing
• Services Computing in Mobile Ad-hoc NETworks (MANETs)
• Service Level Agreements (SLAs) Negotiation, Automation and Orchestration
• Service Security, Privacy and Trust
• Quality of Services (QoS) and Cost of Services (CoS)
• Ontology and Semantic Web for Services Computing
• Services Repository and Registry
• Formal Methods for SOA
• Service Discovery
• Services Engineering Practices and Case Studies
• Services-Centric Business Models
• Business Service Analysis, Strategy, Design, Development and Deployment
• Service-Oriented Business Consulting Methodology and Utilities
• Intra- or Inter- Enterprise for Business-to-Business Service Control
• Service Revenue Models and Utility Computing, e.g., Fee-for-Transaction and Fee-for-Service
• Service Strategic Alliance and Partners
• Service Network Economic Structures and Effects
• Ontology and Business Service Rules
• Trust and Loyalty in Services-Centric Business Models
• Cultural, Language, Social and Legal Obstacles in Services-Centric Business Models
• Commercialization of Services Computing Technologies
• Industry Service Solution Patterns
• Service Interaction Patterns
• Case Studies in Services-Centric Business Models (e.g., healthcare, financial, aviation, etc)
• Business Process Integration and Management
• Mathematical Foundation of Business Process Modeling, Integration and Management
• Business Process Modeling Methodology and Integration Architecture
• Collaborative Business Processes
• Extended Business Collaboration (eBC) Architecture and Solutions
• Business Process-Based Business Transformation and Transition
• Enabling Technologies for Business Process Integration and Management
• Performance Management and Analysis for Business Process Integration and Management
• Security, Privacy and Trust in Business Process Management
• Return On Investment (ROI) of Business Process Integration and Management
• Requirements Analysis of Business Process Integration and Management
• Enterprise Modeling and Application Integration Services, e.g. Enterprise Service Bus
• Monitoring of Services, Process Mining, and Quality of Service
• Case Studies in Business Process Integration and Management
• SOA Tools, Solutions and Services
• SOA Tooling Practices and Examples
• Systematic Design Method for SOA Solutions
• SOA based Consulting Services and Design Services
• SOA Delivery Excellence
• Service-Oriented Computing