International Workshop on Distributed Ubiquitous Computing- Systems, Applications, and Networking
会议地点: Austin, Texas
Researchers are encouraged to submit original research contributions in all major areas that touch distributed and ubiquitous computing with a focus on the system, networking, and application perspectives. We also welcome any original contributions that may cross the boundaries among areas or point in other novel directions of interest to the PerCom and the system and networking research community. In addition to research papers, we also solicit comprehensive surveys, case studies, and demos that explore new directions and approaches and encourage thought-provoking discussion between the two communities.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Distributed systems (e.g., storage, processing, data collection, etc.) to meet the needs of modern applications
2. Applications enabled by fusion of distributed computing and emerging network technologies (e.g., vehicular network, 5G, underwater network, satellite network, etc.)
3. Modern pervasive application use case analysis, e.g., industrial automation, industrial IoT, smart cities, data-driven agriculture, in-body devices, etc.
4. Ubiquitous applications and services enabled by Blockchain (e.g., Blockchain in vehicular networks, IoT, Cyber Physical Systems, etc.)
5. Distributed machine learning and machine learning-assisted distributed systems
6. Reliability, fault-tolerance, and security analysis of distributed pervasive applications
7. Architecture design, requirement analysis and evaluation of distributed pervasive computing systems at scale
8. Distributed data caching and processing in dynamic networks (e.g., mobile ad-hoc networks, vehicular networks, etc.)
9. Testbed, simulators and software tools for prototyping and evaluation of distributed pervasive computing systems