International Conference on Algorithmic Learning Theory
会议地点: San Diego, USA
The ALT 2020 conference is dedicated to all theoretical and algorithmic aspects of machine learning. We invite submissions with contributions to new or existing learning problems including, but not limited to:
- Design and analysis of learning algorithms.
- Statistical and computational learning theory.
- Online learning algorithms and theory.
- Optimization methods for learning.
- Unsupervised, semi-supervised and active learning.
- Interactive learning, planning and control, and reinforcement learning.
- Connections of learning with other mathematical fields.
- Artificial neural networks, including deep learning.
- High-dimensional and non-parametric statistics.
- Learning with algebraic or combinatorial structure.
- Bayesian methods in learning.
- Learning with system constraints: e.g. privacy, memory or communication budget.
- Learning from complex data: e.g., networks, time series.
- Interactions with statistical physics.
- Learning in other settings: e.g. social, economic, and game-theoretic.