Frankfurt International Academic Conference on Business & Economics
会议地点: Frankfurt, Germany
Topics include but are not limited to:
• Banking – personal and commercial, banking.
• Finance – corporate, international, green finance, inclusive growth, financial inclusion, financial reporting, public finance, financial markets, financial services,
behavioural, micro finance, etc.
• Accounting – auditing, business, social and environmental Business – SMEs, MNEs, strategy, CSR, environmental, sustainable and responsible business.
• Economics – micro, macro, managerial, international, financial, public, regulatory, environmental, development, agricultural, natural resources, climate change,
education economics, etc.
• Social Enterprise Economics – issues related to third sector, including organizations such as cooperatives, non-profit organizations, social enterprises and
• Entrepreneurship – product, innovation, social, political, knowledge, corporate venturing, digital media, etc.
• International Business – entry modes, strategy, expansion, mergers & acquisitions, trade, CSR, etc.
• Management – human resources, international HR, business, cross cultural, corporate governance, financial resources, gender issues, technological resources,
natural resources, knowledge, ICT, etc.
• Marketing – international business, consumer research, market research, policy research, sales research, pricing research, distribution, advertising, packaging,
product, media, etc.