International Conference on High-Performance Embedded Architectures and Compilers
会议地点: Bologna, Italy
The HiPEAC conference is the premier European forum for experts in computer architecture, programming models, compilers and operating systems for embedded and general-purpose systems.
The 15th HiPEAC conference will take place in Bologna, Italy from Monday 20 January to Wednesday 22 January, 2020. Associated workshops, tutorials, special sessions, several large poster sessions and an industrial exhibition will run in parallel with the conference. The three-day event attracts over 500 delegates each year.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Processor, memory, interconnect, and storage architectures
• Parallel, multi-core and heterogeneous systems
• Interconnection networks
• Architectural support for programming productivity
• Power, performance and implementation efficient designs
• Reliability and real-time support in processors, compilers and run-time systems
• Application-specific processors, accelerators and reconfigurable processors
• Architecture and programming environments for GPU-based computing
• Architectural simulation and methodology
• Architectural and run-time support for programming languages
• Programming models, frameworks and environments for exploiting parallelism
• Compiler techniques
• Feedback-directed optimization
• Program characterization and analysis techniques
• Dynamic compilation, adaptive execution, and continuous profiling/optimization
• Binary translation/optimization
• Code size/memory footprint optimizations
• Architectures for emerging technologies such as neuromorphic, photonics, quantum, etc.