International Workshop on Synthesis of Complex Parameters
会议地点: Prague, Czech Republic
The scientific subject of the workshop covers (but is not limited to) the
* parameter synthesis
* parametric model checking
* regular model checking
* robustness analysis
* parameterised logics, decidability and complexity issues
* formalisms such as parametric timed and hybrid automata, parametric time(d) Petri nets, parametric probabilistic (timed) automata, parametric Markov Decision Processes, networks of identical processes
* specifications in automata and logic, term and graph rewriting, Petri nets, process algebra, etc.
* validation methods via assertional and regular model checking, reachability and coverability decision procedures, abstractions, theorem proving, constraint solving, etc.
* interactions between discrete and continuous parameters
* tools and applications to hardware design, cache coherence protocols, security and communication
protocols, multithreaded and concurrent programs, programs with relaxed memory models, mobile and distributed systems, database languages and systems, biological systems, etc.