International Symposium on Security and Privacy on Internet of Things
会议地点: Atlanta, USA
The Internet of Things (IoT) regarded by most as Internet’s next evolutionary phase, can be perceived as a global network that brings together physical objects with sensing, actuating, and communicating capabilities. The goal is to connect devices that are able to self-configure and self-adapt to contextual changes through collaboration, instead of expecting direct human input. Nevertheless, this seamless integration of the cyber capabilities of the corresponding devices with the physical world, is poised to take the threats against this technology to the next level. In this context, every threat against IoT may constitute a threat against the physical assets of systems and such threats may be even translated to loss of human lives. SPIoT aims at complementing SpaCCS topics by providing specialized, in-depth focus on the security and privacy issues around IoT.
The focus of SPIoT is on high quality research papers about state of the art in a wide range of IoT-related technologies:
- Security and privacy in heterogeneous IoT.
- Secure and Privacy Preserving Data Mining and Aggregation in IoT applications.
- Cross-domain trust management in smart networks.
- Secure authentication of IoT devices.
- MAC layer security protocols for the IoT applications.
- IoT security mechanisms targeting application layer protocols.
- Resource-savvy Intrusion Detection for Networks of Things.
- IoT-based malware mitigation.