The 6th IEEE Portuguese Meeting on Bioengineering (ENBENG 2019) will be held from 22 – 23 February 2019, in “Instituto Superior de Engenharia de Lisboa” (ISEL) – Lisbon, Portugal.
In recent years, the IEEE EMBS Portugal Chapter has been organizing ENBENG, a biennial conference dedicated to all biomedical engineering matters. This year’s conference program will feature keynote lectures, invited sessions, oral and poster sessions and sessions for students and young professionals. With this conference we aim to promote Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering research, raise the national awareness to this field, and reinforce national cooperation between researchers, research groups and institutions working in these areas of interest.
All are encouraged to submit works to be considered for presentation at the ENBENG 2019. Conference themes include:
• Biomedical Imaging and Image Processing;
• Instrumentation and Biomedical Signal Processing;
• Modeling Physiological Systems;
• Neuroengineering and Neurosciences;
• Rehabilitation Engineering;
• Medical Robotics and Human-Machine Interfaces;
• Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine;
• Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering;
• Bioinformatics and Systems Biology;
• Biomolecular, Biocelular and Bioprocess Engineering;
• Health Informatics and Telemedicine;
• Medical Equipment Management;
• Wearable Biomedical Sensors and Systems;
• Bioengineering Education and Society;
• Micro and Nano Bioengineering.